Saturday, April 24, 2010

Our Saturday




My newest hobby is stalking Craig's List, and this leather sofa is my latest find!  We needed something that is durable but looks nice, and that we don't have to worry about little boys playing on, and this fit the bill exactly.  So Rodney and I picked it up, then met Tommy and Allison, who are looking at mobile homes to tide them over until they can build.  We had a nice lunch, finally gave Audrey her birthday presents, and Tommy helped his Dad move this sofa in and the old love seat out.  They didn't stay long, and when they left, I went down to Bergfeld Park where they had an arts and crafts show going.  I found some scrumptious smelling and rich lotion made from goat milk.  The lady who made it raises goats and makes her own lotions and soaps from the milk.  Some day I want to do that... (Make soaps and lotions--NOT milk goats!!!)  Wrapped up the day by watching "Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood."  Combining all of this with the finally blooming azaleas and perfect weather made for a divine day!

No comments: